Office of Vice Chancellor for Financial and Administrative Affairs
Name: Yahya Gordani
Position: Vice Chancellor for Financial and Administrative Affairs
Degree: Ph.D in Applied Linguistics
Rank: Assistant Professor
Phone number: 07142229565
1. Announcing all laws and regulations issued by the university chancellor to the relevant units and monitoring and supervising their appropriate implementation.
2. Preparing the rules and instructions and the order of meetings related to the duties of the Vice-Chancellor to be handed to authorities for approval.
3. Presenting necessary justification reports to the university chancellor as to the duties assigned to the supervised units.
4- Recommending qualified individuals to the University Chancellor to hold positions of management related to this department.
5. Supervision of affiliated departments in order to ensure the efficient execution of their duties.
6. Planning, organizing activities and proposing the annual budget of the university in accordance with the priorities of the institution.
7. Collaboration with other deputies for satisfactory implementation of university programs.
8. Carry out other assignments offered by the university chancellor.
Deputy Director of Management Development and Resources
1. To manage and oversee the proper implementation of all administrative, financial, and developmental affairs of the institution, in accordance with the laws and regulations.
2. Analysing the goals of the Institute and directing and supervising the workflows and working methods used in different units in order to coordinate activities between different units in pursuit of the goals of the Institute;
3. Monitoring the allocation of credits to different units, based on the detailed budget approved by the Board of Trustees and other applicable laws and regulations of the institution, and submission of the report to the relevant board.
4. Determining the current status of the institution by identifying the strengths, problems and opportunities, leading threats to identify proposed strategies to improve the situation;
5. Presenting necessary justification reports to the university chancellor as to the duties assigned to the supervised units
6. Collecting and completing the required information based on the comprehensive plan of the institute and the planning and proposal of the annual budget and performing all necessary activities for implementation of the civil engineering projects.
7. Performing major repairs to restore and maintain existing buildings and facilities.
8. Formation of the Committee for the formulation of executive methods to optimize the system of administrative interactions between subordinate units in cooperation with other deputies of the institute.
9. Establishing an income recognition process and proper control over the financial cycle to prepare financial management reports for establishing financial discipline in different parts of the institution.
10. Developing appropriate methods for maintaining the building and equipments of the institute in order to maintain the national capital of the institution.